Modernizing the Quote to Cash process can deliver significant top and bottom line results. Yet many organizations fail to realize the full potential of next gen Quote to Cash, or worse, have yet to launch their Q2C initiative. Hear from the MGI analyst team on what it takes to be successful with Quote to Cash projects. Find out what best in class companies are doing, get hard data on measurable outcomes, and learn what the common pitfalls are.
- While spending on Q2C is rising rapidly, our research indicates that over the next three years, more than 60% of all Quote to Cash modernization efforts will miss their business objectives.
- However, doing nothing is hardly an option as underlying core systems are aging and the requirements for modern Q2C are increasing.
- How are leading companies achieving the best results? Is it possible for any organization to attain measurable improvements?
Key Issues Analyzed:
- What is the business case for modernizing Quote to Cash?
- Which technologies are essential to Q2C, and what is the best sequence for implementation?
- What are the most costly (and common) mistakes, and how are they best avoided?
- What are the hidden benefits?
- What does a realistic plan for success look like?